ABDINOOR IS BACK AT IT By: Jason Struck

 

Matthew Abdinoor is ready to take on the new volleyball season after being cut short by covid-19.


 “I’m pretty confident in this year we’ll be able to do pretty good,” Abdinoor exclaimed when I asked him how well he thinks his team will do this year. Abdinoor thinks that he will still be able to compete at his highest level even with covid striking and his second season cut short.


“It sucks that we couldn’t play, but I’m Just glad that I’ll be able to play this year,” Abdinoor states. After Covid hit and Abdinoor's season ended short, he knows he is going to be rusty, but he’s just excited to get back on the court.


Abdinoor is most excited about being able to see his team in action. I asked him what he was most excited about going into the new season. “I’m really excited to see my teammates again and to play with them.” 


At the end of the day, Abdinoor is truly pumped to play some volleyball this Spring for the Falcons. “I’m really excited to see my teammates again and to play with them.” He even states he can’t wait to get back on the court with his family. 


Abdinoor hopes to go to the next level, from playing at a small high school in New Jersey to some big universities like Kentucky and Villanova. He’s willing to put in all the work he has to make it to the next level. Watch out for Abdinoor.


Even though his season was cut short last year, Abdinoor and his team are ready to get back on the court and do what they do best.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JEFFERSON TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL RUNNING BACK MIKE GOULD By: Matt Fiorelli

Is the Ski Industry in the MID Atlantic at Risk? By Ryan Clarkson

ANDREW GRANT By: Ryan Van Dyke